Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Few Layouts to Share From The Weekend

I was only able to spend three hours at the crop on Saturday. ( Thanks Sherry for inviting me!!) No, I did not accomplish all these layouts in 3 hours but I did get a jump start on them.

My first two page layout uses pictures of Winston riding his dirt bike with his friend. I enjoyed playing with the sports mode on my camera and panning as he zoomed by to get the blurry effect of movement. Winston thinks it looks like he is sliding into the turn.


A simple layout about a day on the boat.


A page for my sister's scrapbook.

I don't even get invited to the Shrimpfest yet here I am scrapbooking her pictures for her. You know what her excuse is??? That I live 700 miles away... go figure?

Winston's first time to acolyte at church.


I liked the layout and pattern papers of the first layout so I decided to use them again. My sister went to see Keith Urban in concert this summer.


Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love 'em!!!!