Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ahh... It's Spring Break

So many projects to complete this week. Step one is removing all the weeds from the flower beds in front and side of the house. My good friend Elizabeth has given us quite a few plants that will look great along side the house. Thanks sweetie! Second is to fix the holes in the wall in my dining room. I already painted the kitchen twice since we have lived here. The first time I painted I went way too fast because we were in a hurry to move in. My sheetrock and mudding project was not up to par. There was bumps and dips every where.How did these holes appear in our wall you ask? From these little darlings of course!

Tippy and Ellie. Some happy news Usher was adopted on Saturday. The sweetest lady adopted him. I am sure he will be so happy to be spoiled.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lotsa work...ick, that sheetrock project does NOT look fun. Go get 'em tiger! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.