Sunday, May 11, 2008

Scrapbook Store Review

Last week I made my way to another scrapbook store. This one is located in Savannah, GA.
A scrapbook boutique just opened about 3 weeks ago. The owner went all out in decorating the store. It is very cute with fancy fixtures. She had several complete new lines. For example, she had Basic Grey, Pink Paisley and Making Memories all of which I bought. She also carries Bazzill cardstock which is all I will use. The selection of colors however is small compared to our other LSS. I was slightly disappointed in the number of lines she carried, but I am sure the next time she purchases she won't have to spend money on new fancy fixtures, leaving more $$$ for the fun new products!
Here is a peek at what I bought.
Now if I can only find the time to scrapbook:(

No comments: