Sunday, March 1, 2009

Too Cold To Go Outside

I was able to get out yesterday to work in the yard for a short time. A storm has blown in and dumped buckets of rain! And a cold front to remind us that it is winter. They are actually talking snow tonight. Unbelievable!!!
So after napping and doing a little bit of nothing I did get some scrapbooking done. Here are a few layouts to enjoy.

Walking home from the kid's bus stop each afternoon I enjoyed watching the trees turn bright colors.


These photos were taken at Lewdew Gardens in Maryland last summer with Nanou and Aunt Sophie.


My favorite layout from the weekend was inspired by a layout in the Feb./March 09 issue of Scrapbooks etc. As soon as I saw this layout, I gathered all my materials and set to work.
I was inspired by their Inspiration section using photos from "then" to scrapbook now.

No comments: