Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What could you possibly do for 15 hours?

This is the question that is always asked when I tell a friend that I will be scrapbooking for 15 hours on a Saturday. You can just imagine the look on their face! And what do we do when we are scrapbooking? My friend Sid summed it up quite well. We take beautiful pictures and paper and cut it all up and then glue it back together!

Here we are settled in for the next 15 hours.


We have endless hours of entertainment by Our Queen Scrapper ~ Jamie.



And here is what I came up with...

















So, who is hosting the next crop?

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Man those are some SWEET socks! ;)

Sid said...

LOVE your layouts!! It was a good time, eh?

My fav is Second First Day...

Unknown said...

I love your layouts.. and the crop look liked lots of fun..

Deborah said...

great layouts...looks like you guys had fun as always :)