Thursday, October 8, 2009

What Has Kept Me So Busy?

We found out Labor Day weekend that we could have a ton of paver bricks. I know just where I am going to put them!

This is only the first load of pavers.

I want to make a patio under our firepit. Lots of weeds to pull and ground to level. Also a quick lesson in math for Winston as I challenged him to measure and figure out the area of my rectangle and figure out how many pavers are needed. He is so smart!


Winston acolytes for the first time at church. 11 years ago I was pregnate with Winston when we joined Island Lutheran Church.


A boat ride on Marc's boss' boat.

Marc was supposed to go with me and the kids, but he messed up his back pretty good. On the way home from picking up our second load of pavers, our trailer snapped. Luckily just before we were going to turn on 278!

Winston cleared out the woods to ride his dirt bike.


Not only did I layout my patio, I layed pavers for a sidewalk leading to the patio. Widened my garden and planted many butterfly attracting plants.


I just need to add the gravel inside the boarder.


Contessa joined the volleyball team as the team manager. Great experience!




A Dolphin Cruise aboard the Vagabond with my Girl Scout Troop.


Dolphins, Dolphins, Dolphins! What a show!


Turtle patrol with the Girl Scouts.


We saved 13 baby Loggerhead Turtles!


And today I finally scrapbooked a page!


I was inspired by a contest at The Scrapbook Studio. Check it out. I love Sketches!!!

Saturday, I will be snaking away for a few hours to scrapbook with the Savannah girls. I was afraid to scrapbook this past month for fear I would have nothing to scrapbook this weekend.

No comments: