Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's time to say goodbye

For over a month I looked forward to the crop at Savannah Scrapbooking. A day to get away from the family, relax with some friends, get a few pages done, and enjoy the day. Yeah, it started out a bit rough. I let Usher out without a leash. My brush broke as I was brushing my hair. As Jill and I pulled out of the driveway, Usher followed us down the street. He was off to explore the neighborhood.
Jill and I arrived at Savannah Scrapbooking for our much needed day away. I took a picture of the store to add to my scrapbook.
Through out the day we saw why Jamie wanted a new page in her book of life. The bathroom was out of order! (again) How can one crop for 14 hours and not use the bathroom. Then there were these ladies who left greasy spots on her new carpet?? Ugh, can't even apologize? All in the day of the life of a scrapbook store owner.

Although the day was full of good times, it was bittersweet to say goodbye. We took a few last pictures to commemerate our time together. And we looked forward to laying on the beach at Big Water, sipping our cold beverages and watching hour after hour of our latest favorite sitcom while scrapbooking the days of our lives.
For four and a half years Jill and I have been cropping at Savannah Scrapbooking. It's hard to believe that chapter in our book has come to an end.

Thanks for the memories!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yesss...what a day! Argh!! Come on Big Water!!! ;)