Friday, February 29, 2008

A New Chapter


With advice from a friend, I went a purchased this book. Yes, it was a purchase we needed to make considering I floated a check just to buy the book. Yes, it's time to make a change. Baby Step number 1, place $1000 in savings. The book says this may take a few months to reach, and with us this would but we refinanced our mortgage this week. Making step one easy to reach. We lowered our intrest rate by 4%, lowered our monthly payment by almost $200 and cahed out $19,000. Baby step two: Snow the debt. I will sit down this weekend and make a plan. I have been up late the past two nights trying to get through this book. I have made several notes and I am looking forward to sitting down to write our first budget. Did you know I don't even reconcile my checkbook, Yikes!
A new chapter has begun in our life and I am looking forward to living like no one else so that some day, we can live like no one else!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl...this will give you some power over your moolah, instead of the other way around! Love this book!!!