Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Inspiration

As if this time of year isn't crazy enough, I signed up for The Got Sketch Mini.
The first challenge went up today. Of course it was torture all day having to wait to get home to crop. Here is my take on the sketch.

Sight Seeing
Of course there were a few requirments to this challenge. I used the colors from the Got Sketch Mini Banner. Had circle embellishments and used Pop Dots.

There is still time to join, but hurry it only last one week! Best of all it's FREE!!! Stay tuned for more Got Sketch inspired layouts. So much for getting Christmas Scrapbook Gifts complete.

I thought I would also share this layout I completed last night. All those little letters were so tedious. phew!
Heroes On Horseback

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this lo...I saw the class and thought about signing up, but I wimped out. :) I'm gonna read instead.