Monday, December 1, 2008

A few more layouts to share

I have been busy the past two days putting the finishing touches on the layouts I started on Saturday. In order to pack light to go to a crop, I take the basics.
Great Pattern Paper and only Bazzill cardstock
Basic tools, paper trimmer and adhesive
I can not go without my sketches. Page maps and Valerie Salmon are the best.
If I know there is a certain embellishment that I want to use I bring that too.

During the crop I complete 75% of my layouts. When I get home I finish with the embellishments, title and journaling. I can never complete my journaling at a crop with everyone talking and laughing.

Grey Squirrel
The title is very light. It's above the striped paper.



Untitled
I scanned this page and realized I forgot the title. I am still pondering this one.



Okay, I have one more layout that I want to finish before I start on the Christmas Gifts.

No comments: