Thursday, December 13, 2007

Cookies For Santa


After two days of baking cookies, we have feasted on 8 different types of cookies. I have filled every large container in my kitchen with cookies. I still have 5 more cookie recipes to bake. With all this cookie madness it's no wonder I don't bake cookies throughout the year!

Saturday night, Marc and I, called the babysitter in and went out to a friend's Christmas party. Everyone was to bring a bottle of wine with a creative name or fancy decorations. Here is the bottle we brought.
I won the price for the best decorated bottle! I received some Christmas wine charms, just in time for our Christmas Party on Sunday.
We'll I need to get back to cleaning the house before Grey's Antatomy begins.

1 comment:

amanda said...

i really hope some of those cookies are left for when chris and i come down!! for some reason i have a feeling they won't be!!