Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Few Favorite Two Pagers...

A few nights before the Natasha Bedingfield concert, I received the most excited call from a tenager in History! It was official, I lost my mind. What was I thinking taking eleven 13 & 14-year old girls to a concert in Forsythe Park in Savannah. We had the best time.

You can listen to a few of her songs while you look over some more two page layouts.

A weekend away at Big Water Trip #3! Sorry it is so dark, the fabric flowers from my may Scarlet Lime kit are bulky.

Twilight Camp 2008, took us on trip down memory lane. We are fortunate to live so close to Juliette Low's Birthplace. The girls earned the Archivers, Scrapbooking and Photography Interest Projects.
See why I have been so busy? At least I have photos to scrapbook again. On to the next layout....

1 comment:

amanda said...

that's soo cool that you got ahold of those old uniforms!!