Saturday, July 5, 2008

Scrapbook Store Review

Yet another Scrapbook Store has been concured!! Your Scrapbook Superstore
In Sevierville, Tennessee.
I knew this store was on our way to Pigeon Forge and I warned the girls that we would be making the stop. After our visit to the Great Smokey Mountains we made the trip. 5 of us shopped for scrapbooking goodies the others did the grocery shopping.
This store was huge! But being large had its downfalls. The pattern paper was all scrunched together making it hard to see. After two rows I skipped the pattern paper. I skipped the 2-3 rows of die cuts. (You know the old ones we used 8-10 years ago!)
What I did find:
My Minds Eye Garden Party Kit and some Tennessee embellishments.
I give this store a.... 3.
The clearance store was hilarious! It was like a flashback in time. As I turned each aisle I found myself thinking "awe, I remember using that product.(9 years ago..)" This store is perfect for a beginner on a tight budget.

No comments: