Sunday, July 13, 2008

Scraplove Cybercrop

I spent a busy weekend scrapbooking. Whew it was exhausting but look at all I got done:)

This Challenge is a favorite summer memory. A few years back I went to my childhood Girl Scout Camp and took a few pictures.


This layout required an usual shape, not the ordinary square or rectangle.


This Challange had me using only pattern paper. NO CARDSTOCK ALLOWED!



This was a color inspiration. Use only red, yellow, grren, blue and white.



The wing challenge. Use the word wing and wings in the layout.



I was excited about this layout. We had to use the lyrics to "Bubbly"



Here we have a sketch challenge.



This one uses an ad inspiration from Old Navy.



Check out more great layouts from other lovely ladies at http://www.scraplove.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, that's a lot of scrappin! Better be careful, or you'll run out of photos again. ;)