Monday, September 1, 2008

Look What I Got!!!

I received this little award from my Scrap Pal Jamie! She inspires me in so many ways. So Thank You for the LOVE.
Now I need to name 7 other Blogs I love.

1. My all time favorite Blog is Jamie's. I check everyday, I will admit sometimes several times a day. Check out Jamie's Blog.
2. From Jamie's blog I go to Roxann's Blog. A very funny gal I met at Savannah Scrapbooking.
3. From Roxann's Blog I travel to Amber's Blog. Another Savannah Scrapbooking Girl.
4. From Amber's Blog I check out Jen Gallagher's Blog. I met Jen while scrapbooking at Savannah Scrapbooking.
5. I love the clean and bright colors of A Bit East Blog.
6. I also like to check out Donna Downey's Blog.
7. And of course Elsie's Blog is always fun.

1 comment:

the real ~Roxann~ said...

Thanks girl! I got this from Jamie and 2 other people this week and I'm getting ready to upload it and add yours to the list!

How are you, girl? How's Angela? I miss scrapbooking with you two at the crop so much!!!

rw