Sunday, November 30, 2008

A few of my recent layouts

Yesterday I was able to take a day just for me. Yeah Me!!!
I decided to go Scrapbooking at A Scrapbook Boutique. I was thrilled that Jamie and Kristine were able to meet me for some scrapbooking fun.
Here is a peek at my most recent layouts.

Just Swinging Around
I used Bazzill Bling to make the flowers. Inpired by Chatterbox Embellishments. Yum-O

Foot Action
I was inspired by a layout in Jamie's "Bright Ideas" notebook. I love the green and orange color combo. I also like the torn paper mats under the photos.

When dining at Lady and Son's, I was instantly inspired by the paper dollie placemat. I promptly folded it up and placed it in my pocketbook for this layout.

Grateful
This summer were decided to have our picture taken during the Civil War Era. The kids and I spent the week learning about the Civil War.

Our Beach Visit

Goodbye Elmo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT layouts!!! I think the foot action one turned out awesome. :)