Monday, June 8, 2009

News To Share

Yesterday, Winston and I were playing our new Paper Mario game for the Wii. We all chipped in for the $50 game. No one wanted to spend their entire $50 on a game that Mom wanted. Yes, I am a video game junkie. Anyway, we were stuck on Chapter 1-3 and decided to take a break. I was logging onto the computer to check to see if the Scrapbook Nook had announced the winners of round 2. They were selecting 10 people to move onto round 3. By my calculations I was tied for 11th place. I am about to click on the announcement when the phone rings.
The lady on the other end asked for me but mispronounced my name. "Great another sales call or survey. I corrected her and let her continue. Usually I say she's not here, figuring if they can not say my name it's not important. She introduced herself as Cecile from the new Scrapbook Store in Pooler, Scrapbook Studio. She proceeded to tell me that I had made the Design Team for the store. The Grand Opening is this Saturday, June 13. I can't wait to check out the store and all the new yummy product she has in stock. Check out her Blog here and the store website here.
And by the way, I did not move onto round three at the Scrapbook Nook. It was so weird to have such big announcements coming in at the same time.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Congrats! I hope to see ya in the store :)

Deborah

Scrapbook Studio said...

I am very excited to have you on the new design team and I do apoligize for mispronouncing your name.I hate it when people botch my name so I definately know how you feel:)Can't wait to meet you Saturday..Oh yeah,Grand Opening is Friday June 12th and Saturday June13th see ya Staurday:)
Cecile

Anonymous said...

YaaaaaaaaaaYYYY!! I can't wait to see what you come up with for the store! See ya Saturday... Yummy CROP DAY!!!