Friday, June 19, 2009

Who's The Biggest Loser?

Yep, That would be ME! But am I sad about this recent status? Heck No! I played Bunco last night with a new group of gals and I walked away with $30! I lost 8 out of the 10 rounds. We had such a great time. Who knew losing could be so much fun?

Last Saturday was a lot of fun hanging out with my scrapbook pals, Jamie, Kristine, Sid and Eunice. As you can see from my last post we took a field trip to Scrapbook Studio. All the new product in this store is out of this world!!! I picked up my package of goodies to start playing with. I received The Zinnea Line from Little Yellow Bicycle.


I will tease you with a card that I made.

I do have three layouts ready. I just need to add the pictures. I hope to accomplish this task over the weekend. Have a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the card! ;)