Wednesday, November 26, 2008

All I want for Christmas

For the Scrapbook Room.
A DVD player so that I can watch a movie while scrapbooking.









A new Cricut cartridge would be fabulous. I love all the scrolls, accents and letters.

(Click for a larger view)

For the Kitchen.
I love to try new recipes and when I saw Rachael Ray has her newest cookbook available, I knew there would be many new meals to try out on the family. Yum-O!

I wish that these bakers were red but blue will do.



I received two sets of these dishes last year and I love the pattern! I just need one more set. Ya know 8 pieces just is not enough.





I am missing over half my measuring spoons? Some people have sock monsters in the dryer, me? I have a spoon thief.

I did already receive this fun cookware set as an early present. It was so needed. The little teflon coating on the bottom would flake off into my food. And I will admit I was passing it off as pepper. To complete the set, I am looking for another 2 qt. saucepan to match. I can only find a 1 quart pan.


For the House.


Anyone who has tried to call us lately, understands our frustration. We will talking on the phone, in the middle of a conversation when all of a sudden the call is dropped. This will happen several times throughout the call. I feel so bad, that someone will think I am hanging up on them.





For Me.

A Stein Mart Gift Card. My absolute favorite place to shop for clothing and shoes and jewelry and.....










No comments: