Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What are you doing today?

The only thing I HAVE to do today is go VOTE. Our schools are closed today because they are polling places. I have already decided who I would vote for. For me the choice was easy.



Conversations at our dinner table have been very interesting. The kids have been telling us what they have discussed at school and what their peers believe. It's amazing how impressionable our youngsters are and how important it is to give them a strong foundation.


So, The kids and I plan to spend the morning waiting in line at our polling place. Hopefully the wait won't be too long. Or that my daughter won't try to impress her opinion on an innocent bystander.


I'm watching Fox News now showing the long lines. It is so good to see everyone exercising their right to vote.


So what are you doing TODAY?

No comments: