Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight

The countdown to the Movie Twilight has begun. Contessa bought the book during Fall Break. She was instantly glued to the pages. Reading everytime she had a free minute. On our trip to New York, she bought the second book in the series.
The story is about a teenage girl who moves from her Mom' in Pheonix to live with her Dad in Forks, WA. Bella becomes intrigued by the Cullen Family. She takes a special interest in Edward Cullen. She is so intigued by his stunning good looks and super human strength. Bella puts the clues together and finds out that Edward is a vampire. They spend more and more time together and fall in love.
I picked up the book last Friday after the girls at scouts began discussing it. Later that night after Contessa went to bed, I picked up the book and was instantly hooked. Last night I started book two. Santa better hurry with books number 3 and 4. It's that good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I am TOTALLY hooked too! I started the first book yesterday and will probably be done today, ha! I am not usually a vampire novel kinda girl, but I thought I'd go for it and see what the fuss was about. Now I know. :)