Sunday, July 12, 2009

Home Again



Well we picked Contessa up from the airport on Friday. She had a great time at camp! Both of her flights went well with no problems. I guess she will be flying alone more often now. Oh, the possibilities that have opened up for her now.



I had bought her a camera for the trip. She can come with over 130 pictures! I wonder where she got that from? I can't wait to hear the stories behind them all.

Can you imagine? 7000 square feet of Scrapbooking Bliss. After picking Contessa up we traveled south to hit a huge scrapbook store that I have often heard my friend Jamie rave about. It was worth the 1 hour drive out of our way.

The Crop Shoppe in review....


I picked up this...


And this.....
I love Fancy Pants. YUM!!!!

I give this store 10! They had everything you could need. Every theme imaginable. Lots of new product. ( I am a collector of new product)This store will is a must.

Next we traveled home and stopped in to see Cecile at the Scrapbook Studio. I picked up Junebug from Basic Grey. Very bold colors and patterns. Look at all this product!!!! Cecile is AWESOME! Thanks:)

Probably something I would not have bought for myself. I have completed a layout and an accordian album. I also have 3 other layouts in the works. I will share soon.

2 comments:

jamietg said...

YUMMMMMMMY!!!!! Love the new MM line... and of course who could say no to Basic GREY? Double YUMMMM!

Deborah said...

Love all the new scrapbook stuff!! Can't wait to see your layouts! :)