Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Love New Product!!!

Who doesn't love new scrapbooking goodies? I sure do! Well I have started to dig into my new stash of supplies from my recent trip to the Scrapbook Studio in Pooler.
This colorful stripes is from Basic Grey's Marrakech line.


I am so loving this new line from Bo Bunny! Mango Luau. I am glad we live by the beach. I will definitely be taking many trips and photo ops so I can use it up!



This last layout features pattern paper from Pink Paislee's Fetching line. When I pulled out the archery pictures I did not think I would find anything decent to use, but I am glad the way this layout turned out.



Now off to a hot soak in the tub with my new issue of CK!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute lo's girl! Love that issue of CK... I stole it from Kristine, loL! :)

Deborah said...

Love your layouts too!! :)