Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Strut Your Scrap

Each month my mail person brings me the most amazing box of Scrapbooking goodies from My Scrapbook Nook. Each box is filled with such great product. I am about to show you 3 layouts that I recently created using the goodies from my kits.

But first here is where I need YOUR help. Simply click HERE and "post a new reply" that you saw me strut my scrap. Then our names will be posted in a drawing. The prizes are a $75 gift certificate for me and a scrapbook kit for you. Don't worry if you don't scrapbook I will create an album for you using the kit.








With all this excitement anyone who comments on this post and over at The ScrapBook Nook will be entered to win a layout designed by me.

Thanks so much for taking a peek at my work and entering us in this fun contest!!!

So what are you waiting for????

15 comments:

Jeune Girl Crafts said...

oohhh beautiful pages! inspiring me to do less bold colors which I haven't done in a while.

Beth B. said...

Deiha- the link doesn't work.
Can't leave a comment for you yet.
Great pages!

deiha said...

The link seems to be working now. Give it a try.

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Wonderful los hun!The distressing and layering is amazing!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a beautiful pages!!! Aren't those kits the best?! TFS!

Zarah said...

Wow! Those are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work!

I love the Everafter page!!!

bitte71 said...

Beautiful work - good luck in the contest!

Scrapbook Studio said...

Beautiful Work!!!

Emma said...

Beautiful Layouts!!

pysselpetra said...

Super cute the middle one. wanna make something like that! The top one is so romantic, I just love that kit - it is beauty

Nicole Martel said...

Nice layouts, love the first one!

glenna said...

Love your layouts. Now off to check out Scrapbook Nook. Thanks.

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Lovely pages! You did a great job with ALL of these kits!

Victoria said...

wow! Just beautiful!!