Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Dare You!

I love page contest, I always have. I guess its just the competitive nature or for bragging rights. I dare you to enter the page contest at The Scrapbook Studio in Pooler, Ga. You have until Friday to submit your entry using 50% of product sold at Scrapbook Studio. I immediately found a page to enter. Cecile already has several pages on display. There is some good competition out there!

While at the LSS on Saturday, Jamie, Kristine and I were talking about the good old days, before Savannah Scrapbooking, when we would enter page contest at Say Cheese. We would fiercely compete against each other. We did not know each other at the time and it's funny that we have become good friends through the years.

For a few giggles I thought I'd post one of my WINNING pages from Say Cheese. The category was punches. You were to use many different shaped punches on your layout. I can't remember how many hours this page took to create, but it was worth it.

Can you imagine making each farm animal with several different punches?

I double dog dare you to share your oldie but goodies!! LOL

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hold on.... hooooooo hahahhaaaaa....heeeee...

let me catch my breath....

bwwaaaaahahaaaa hoooooooooo ahhahahaahhahahahhaaa.....

That is PRICELESS!!!! I've got to go find mine!

Deborah said...

Cute! Never heard of Say Cheese!

Scrapbook Studio said...

So Stinkin Cute!!!!